Creating a smart home shouldn’t break the bank. Now you can make your older appliances SMART – without replacing them! The Bond lets you connect your existing ceiling fans to your smart devices. Activate, control fan speeds, and turn on lights – all from your phone, tablet, Amazon Echo, or Google Home. One BOND brings Wi-Fi to up to 6 remote controlled appliances. No installation is needed – Setup is quick and easy! FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Will the BOND work if I do not have a remote control for My Ceiling fan? You need your remote control in order to program the BOND. Can I use the BOND to dim the lights on my ceiling fan? Yes. If your remote control has a dimmer feature then the BOND will allow you to dim the light on your ceiling fan. Does the BOND needs to be connected to WI-FI in order to work with my Fan? Yes, BOND needs to be connected to Wi-Fi network in order to operate your fan remotely. Will the BOND control a ceiling fan on the second floor of my home is placed at the first floor? One BOND can control up to 6 devices within an area of 2,500 square ft. including homes with multiple floors or levels. The range of the BOND also depends on the type of materials used for the wall construction. Our coverage estimate is based on standard dry wall materials. Can the BOND control IR remotes in addition to RF remotes? Yes, the BOND can record IR remotes AND RF remotes. How can I know if the BOND would control the ceiling fan I already have? The BOND is designed to learn and control ANY type of ceiling fan remote control I do not have a ceiling fan remote – is there a recommended KIT I should buy that works better with BOND? Yes, here are two examples: Harbor Breeze 43147 Ceiling Fan & Light Remote Control Kit NEW Universal Harbor Breeze FAN35T Replacement Remote + Wall Mount for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans
- CONTROL CEILING FANS AND FIREPLACES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE – BOND turns any remote controlled fan or fireplace smart in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights-all from your iPhone, Android phone, tablet, Amazon Echo, or Google Home Assistant. With BOND, you’ll be able to use these smart devices to do whatever your remote control could do.
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE-ENABLED – This device is certified by Amazon and Google to work with Alexa and the Google Home Assistant. Control your ceiling fan with voice commands. You’ll never need to reach for the light switch or the remote again. Controlling a ceiling fan and fireplace has never been easier!
- CONTROL UP TO SIX CEILING FANS – A single BOND can control up to six ceiling fans from one central location. The BOND can record and transmit RF (radio frequency) as well as IR (infrared) signals, so it will work regardless of what kind of remote you have. The area range is about 2,500 sq. ft. so you’ll be able to control fans in other rooms or on another floor.
- NO INSTALLATION NEEDED – Set up is extremely quick and easy. Simply plug in the BOND device, download the app to your phone, point your fan remote at the BOND, and you’re done! All of the functions on your remote-including fan speed, light dimmer settings, and timer using IFTTT-can now be controlled via the BOND.
- SMART HOME FUNCTIONALITY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK – Everybody wants devices and appliances with smart home functionality, but many of these products are extremely expensive. With BOND, you can make your old appliances smart without replacing them. Our software currently supports ceiling fans and electric and gas fireplaces, but updates are on their way for A/C units, garage doors, and motorized shades!