Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to “on” status.
The working hours for this product could be shortened during winter because solar products are very weather sensitive.
Please note that there is no longer a plastic film to be peeled off from the solar panel. Please ignore if you see this instruction in the user manual.
Light up your favorite tree or turret with the Nekteck Solar Spot Light. four built-in super bright LED lights is surrounded by reflective housing for a strong beam of brightness to light any prizewinning outdoor feature. On one day’s charge, the light will stay bright for up to 8-10 hours, and automatically runs from dusk till dawn – although there’s a manual on/off button for evenings when you don’t feel like putting on airs for the neighbors.
● Bigger solar panels to absorb more sunshine
● 200 Lumen output LED to shine brighter light
● 2 in 1 installation – Stick into the ground./Use included screws to mount on the wall
● 180°angle Adjustable (90 degree for the solar panel, 90 degree for the light head)
● 2 modes – high light mode & dim light mode
Waterproof level: IP64
Charging time:4-5 hours
Working time: about 6 – 10 hours
Battery: 18500 lithium battery 3.7V 2200mAh
Power Source: Solar-Powered
LED: 10mm 0.5W color temperature: 2300K
2 * Nekteck Solar Spot Light (Warm White)
2 * Spike
1 * Manual
6 * Screws
- Upgraded 4th Generation solar outdoor spotlights with 200 Lumen output enhanced LED, Waterproof and Heatproof features to ensure it can withstand all kinds of weather all round the year.
- 2 in 1 Installation – Stick into the ground./Use included screws to mount on the wall
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel – Adjust the light angle to illuminate the perfect spot and adjust the solar panel angle for optimum sun exposure.
- Long Working Time – Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (2200mAh). Light up 6 -10 hours after fully charged.
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation with manual on/off